skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Samantha :)
Friday, 30 January 2009
Need a little help. . .
So, I dont understand how i do anything on this. . . Anyone care to help?
Not that i really want to do it but i guess i should look like i care a little :D
1 comment:
Mr S.Miles
12 February 2009 at 18:08
You know what to do. Get the coursework out the way and then start tackling some of these tasks.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(2)
Need a little help. . .
I'm offically a blogger!
About Me
Samantha :)
I'm Sam And I was forced to make this blogg :D
View my complete profile
You know what to do. Get the coursework out the way and then start tackling some of these tasks.
ReplyDelete